• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

To my COG friends

Mr. Steve. I just joined this group of great guys a couple months ago. I was going thru some older threads and saw were you had your surgery. You have been thru a lot this last year. I have watched many of your video's and I'am grateful for your knowledge. You are on the mend now but I still send you my prayers. You have a bunch of friends on this board who truly love & support you. Look forward to one day talking to you. It will not be hard because we both love motorcycles.

Take Care Sir. Dean. Mobile Al, Love those hurricanes. ( LOL)