• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Tps and tire info

dolittle

Training Wheels
;D  1st Thanks to Fred and all cog people who posted tps battery and tire info!!  My bike is an 08 and out of warr the tps sesors were replaced one time and this cool weather the front was giveing the low batt for a mile or so. I used the Mouser battery it didnt fit to good and i had to make a jumper. I also put on road smarts and went for a ride this am temps in the 30s. My garage is not heated .Pressure sensors started to read before i got to the end of the drive way only a 100 feet or so. Before it toke them a mile or so to read . Road smarts ok but to cold for me to ride to far.