• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Traxxion Dynamics 15% off Group By this week only

Fred H.

Max Macalister at Traxxion Dynamics has generously donated a $500 gift certificate for the COG National to be given away Thursday night at the banquet. In conjunction with this, they are now offering a 15% discount to all COG members that want to purchase a suspension kit from them for the next week. So if you are considering getting a set of AK-20's and springs for your C14, this would be the time to do it.

Their website is here.

http://www.traxxion.com/

Damn!!! I'm usually  a day late and a dollar short... This time a day early and a dollar short! I just got to enjoy them longer...

If you aren't happy with the OEM front suspension in your bike, this would definitely be the week to get it upgraded. This 15% discount amounts to a $150 savings.

This discount runs out later this week, so if you're interested, you need to act pretty fast. Just call Traxxion and tell them you want to take advantage of the COG Discount that was announced in Arkansas at the National Rally.

Wish I could...  I called Traxxion and it was more then my pockets could handle for now :(

I went the hyperpro route (Got the rear shock and front spring kit for less then just the cartridge kit from tx)  I can always upgrade later :)

Fred_Harmon_TX said:
JR said:
if I wasn't at the National I'd do this.....

It's not too late. Just call Traxxion when you get back home and ask them for the discount.

Yes, but I guess I stated it wrong. If I had not spent so much money getting to the National, being there, and getting back, I would have had enough to make use of the discount.  :-[