• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

TUBULAR BAR ADAPTORS

John_Atkinson

Hi all,

I have one of the Storz tubular handlebar adaptors that I got years ago -- can anyone tell me if there are any functional differences between this and the (KB brand?) Concours Handle Bar Adapters murph's carries?

thanks in advance,
JA

The ones Murphs sells are 2 piece . I have the Storz which is one piece and I find it requires removal of the plastic cover over the ignition switch .

I have the Storz and it is a 3 piece - the main cross piece with the bar mounts and 2 risers to lift the main cross piece up enough to clear the steering stem.

thanks Cra-z1000 -- I wasn't aware of that. So does murph's kit allow the cover to be retained?
Yes I believe so . The pic on Murphs site shows it . A couple pics of mine . I removed my risers .

Attachments

• 20210903_184921_HDR.jpg
    20210903_184921_HDR.jpg
    161.5 KB · Views: 109
  • 20210903_184915_HDR.jpg
    20210903_184915_HDR.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 111