• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Twisted Throttle Open House 2012, May 18, 10a-5p

S Smith

Northeast Area Director
Not a COG event, but COG Industry Member Twisted Throttle is hosting their annual Open House.

Twisted Throttle Open House 2013
May 18, 10a-5p, 570 Nooseneck Hill Rd., Exeter, RI.

There will be free food, demonstrations, presentations, and entertainment galore. Stunt rider Chris "Teach" McNeil will share the stage with the Rhode Island Trials Riders and many more. Take part in the annual Slow Race and learn about all aspects of motorcycling by talking with our vendors and attending presentations given throughout the day. You may even win a door prize! This is also your opportunity to take a tour of our new modern 27,000 square foot facility that includes a retail store, warehouse, installation bays, tire changing services, and prototyping workshop.

Here is a video from last's years event (how many COG members you can identify?)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TI5-QKtD-Oo#!

Visit the Twisted Throttle web site to register and get tickets for this event to get free food, discounts and to enter the drawing for door prizes! 

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/register_for_the_open_house

Also, COG has once again been offered table/booth space and is seeking COG member volunteers to represent the club at the open house. See this post:
http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,42335.msg262768.html

Andrea and I will be present at Twisted Throttle manning (or womaning in her case I guess) the COG booth. Bill has generously volunteered to stand a watch to relive us for a bit.

Brian

BDF,

Sher & I hope to make this event and help you out in the COG booth if possible.
I'll let you know more as we get closer to the event date.
:motonoises:

Well it looks like Sher & I won't be able to attend the open house this year.
We've got too many things to do for a upcoming trip so we will see you all at
a future COG event.

UPDATE: Our situation has changed and we will not be able to host a COG presence at the Twisted Throttle open house next Saturday after all. Of course Coggers and everyone else is still welcome, but COG won't have a vendor's booth this year. Twisted Throttle is fine with this and will still hold the position for us next year.

Sorry to announce this at the last minute but our situation was a surprise to us as well.

Brian

Great time and great to have met some COG boyz there !
Myself  w/beige stich.s on and my riding buddy Bill in background in this shot =

Attachments

• tt.JPG
    tt.JPG
    243.8 KB · Views: 99
After reviewing photos ...I found a fellow C-14 rider at Twisted Throttle open house

Attachments

• ttoh.png
    ttoh.png
    175.2 KB · Views: 105
TFly said:
After reviewing photos ...I found a fellow C-14 rider at Twisted Throttle open house
Pretty handsome guy right there ! L.O.L. :)
You had your camera going ?? Did ya get anymore photo's of her ?? :eek:

Attachments

• IMG_0608_zps055c5810.jpg
    IMG_0608_zps055c5810.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 99
Kawi Ken said:
TFly said:
Pretty handsome guy right there ! L.O.L. :)
You had your camera going ?? Did ya get anymore photo's of her ?? :eek:

Well that's more interesting.  :)