• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

UCLEAR HBC 200 Force Dual Pack for Sale-SOLD!

CRocker

I have a UClear HBC 200 Force Dual set that is for sale...wife and I have used this set for passenger to passenger intercom on the same bike...700 meter intercom range...includes:

HBC 200 Bluetooth Headsets (2)

Speakers with integrated microphones (2)

Helmet Mounts (2)

Levers for Helmet Mounts (2)

Wall Charger and Cord

Instruction Booklet

Units work great!  I have just been upgraded to a newer set...so, these need to go...

$100 shipped CONUS...

Thanks!

Attachments

• 100_2780.JPG
    100_2780.JPG
    315 KB · Views: 101
CRocker said:
Three or four years...?  I think...just haven’t seen the need to go to anything else...
Hi CRocker, appreciate your response. The reason I ask is because since these devices are battery operated... they eventually start losing charge quick.

How long are u able to listen to music or have em on standby before needing to recharge?