• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Unable to renew membership online???

ONOBob

I got a message my membership expires May 7th.
I went in and tried to do a 3 year renewal.
When I click "pay" nothing happens.
When I go back I get an "unpaid invoice" notice.
I go back and try to pay, nothing happens.
Please advise.
Thanks
Bob

I got a message my membership expires May 7th.
I went in and tried to do a 3 year renewal.
When I click "pay" nothing happens.
When I go back I get an "unpaid invoice" notice.
I go back and try to pay, nothing happens.
Please advise.
Thanks
Bob

Hi Bob

Sorry you are having trouble. The Membership Officer is away on a family related issue. and he asked me to step in to cover for reported issues.

A while ago we reported a similar issue making payment to the membership software provider... this is the information provided and it seems to have resolved the occasional issues that pop up.
This issue normally happens if your members are using a proxy IP address or VPN/work network (which is something that hides their IP). Please request this contact to use a different network not associated with a VPN or Proxy, this should resolve the issue.

I also suggest clearing PC cache and cookies, then log into the system again, after following the info above.

If after trying these steps the issue persists, please send me a PM so we can connect via phone to step through together in case this is a new issue that requires vendor support.