• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Update on availability of C10 tip over bars?

x01660

On a Connie in a neighborhood near you
Hello!

I'd LOVE to snag a pair of those tip over bars... especially since some a-hole kicked over my other bike for no reason... trying to avoid serious damage.

Any news when you'll have the fronts back in stock? Or are they a discontinued item?

Thanks!

-x01660

As of now, not available, we still have the hardware sets available..we lost our supplier that could make the tight radius bend these need

Good to know. Thanks for getting back to me.

That said, they are still sought after!! So if you could update us with potential updates, that would be great. I'm standing by, ready to buy a set. Plus the highway pegs.

Thanks! I just joined, but this place is awesome, and you sell a LOT of good stuff. Gonna be getting those Knee Savers REAL soon. :)

-x01660