• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Upgrade your windshield bracket

cuda

Hey folks, I bought one of these brackets for no real reason, or so I thought.

Well, my big V Stream hardly moves anymore. I always assumed it was JUST the type of material, size, and thickness.

I guess that original bracket. just don't cut it with a larger shield

I give three thumbs up on a mod that I did not believe I needed

Thank You (y) (y) (y)

1670929529816.png

Last edited:
Cuda,

Love your pic! I also replaced the standard bracket on our Conni proactively. On many trips I have ridden highway miles at 80-90MPH with big winds. Raising the windscreen many times makes a better experience and less buffeting. I want to do this without hesitation. On rides I have had failures that have cost time (pocket knife through oil filter, CO2 cartridge through rear wheel, Denali D2 through radiator, gas crud clogging fuel pump, radiator fan fuze blown and overheating bike).

I don't want to loose time on a trip for an issue I can plan for and alleviate. This bracket was installed as soon as I could purchase it!

Dan