• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Using mobile device

Jims94vmx

Mini Bike
  When I go online using my laptop I have an option of clicking on new posts since last visit.  This gives me everything in all categories.  When using my S5 now if I login and get the regular screen it is hard to see on a small screen....I did find the mobile setting and when I click on that it is fine....except I cannot find the option to see the new topics?  Thanks,

Jim

I believe that's "the way it is" with mobile, though I think there's a mobile theme that helps. Sorry I don't have the link.

I don't know if it's different on my phone but the
"Show unread posts since last visit" is under
my screen name.

Thanks,  thought or hoped I missed something.  Nice to hit the link showing new posts since your last visit.....maybe it can be added to mobile?  Have a great day.....

JimH_PA said:
Thanks,  thought or hoped I missed something.  Nice to hit the link showing new posts since your last visit.....maybe it can be added to mobile?  Have a great day.....

If it was as easy as enabling the feature, it would have been done a while ago.

Just thought maybe it was overlooked is all......new to the "smart" phones!  LOL  Love the Galaxy S5 though!

JimH_PA said:
  Just thought maybe it was overlooked is all......new to the "smart" phones!  LOL  Love the Galaxy S5 though!

no harm in asking, but Steve's right.
there's a lot more going on with the forum than just throwing a switch and making mobile happy.