• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Utah 2014 Riding Season - Let's get rollin'...

Gentlemen,

It is time.  I'd like to get things going here in our beautiful state by planning out the following (at the very least)...

First, let's get in a Ride-n-Eat on one of the next 2-3 weekends (the sooner the better).  Maybe a 100-200 mile day on Sat or Sun somewhere up north here (southern gents always welcome!).

Second, a Tech Day and BBQ. Oil changes, farkle installs, wash-n-waxes, whatever.  I'm willing to host and have a fairly standard set of tools, so you'd need to bring anything more advanced or specialty tools (I have no tire tools, sorry).  I do have a BBQ and beer though!  If you got a better garage than me and are willing to host, let me know.

Third, I'd like to plan an Over-Nighter sometime between the Spring and Fall Rallies for Central/Southern Utah.  Maybe HW12 or Moab/Teluride...?  Something to make sure that we include our Southern Brotheren (and I fully expect to see you boys at the Spring Rally in Prescott).  :great:

FYI...I have already sent this info in an email to the Forum and Paid Members on my personal Utah Active Rider List.  If you did not get it, just reply here with your thoughts, suggestions and plans.  If you'd like to be placed on my active rider list, just let me know and I'll make sure you get there.

Also, if you would be willing to host a Southern Utah Member overnight so that they may join in one of our day events up north.  Please let me know.  Depending on the time of year, it could even be a backyard camp spot.

Looking forward to riding with you all this year!

Mike
SWAAD - Utah
mburkey4@yahoo.com