• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

V-Stream for C14 for sale - SOLD

Alright... I think I have finally found a screen that works with my current setup. So my V-stream is up for sale. Someone had asked if I was interested in selling it. Of course, I can't find the emails or PMs... So to the mystery man and any others, the Vstream is up for sale.

I'm looking to get $130 shipped to the lower 48... I'll try and get some pics up. PM me if interested. Thanks for looking!

photo.JPG

May I ask what you replaced this with? I have the Cee Baileys tall touring and it isn't enough to get me the wind protection I really require.

The V-Stream has been a great shield (for me), but they are kinda like seats (everyone has there own personal preference).

I like this shield for it's impact & abrasion resistance factor (watch the video on their site), I live in area where rock slings are common & this shield has deflected with no visible mark several times. I use non-amonia spray can glass cleaner with a soft cloth & it looks like the day I received it. It does flex/move around more than the others out there (but again is due to the polycarbonate material it is constructed from). Over the stock configuration, buffeting is now minimal. 

Good luck with the sale, more than fair price!  :great: