• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Want to buy: TPMS from any year C14

I got the snap-dragon battery holder and cover in the mail today. They also sent me volume pricing (10, 50, 100 etc.) .... optimistic thinking?

Anyway, if I can get a TPMS housing, defunct but complete, it will give me a prototype starting point. If nobody has one, I'm sure eBay does. Heh.

Keep the forum informed as you go.  I for one would be interested in purchasing a modified cover with a replaceable battery mod.  :beerchug:

I've decided vacuum forming a cover from ABS is the way to go. It will be a bit wider on the battery end, but not too much. I am figuring out the easiest way to do it so anyone who can remove a tire can make the change, and that once installed, the battery can be changed with no more tools than a screwdriver once the tire is off.  My goal is that you won't have to re-program the code, by leaving the base ciruit board alone.

Stuff I have to plug in the simulator, like rotational force vectors, to see how much torque gets applied to that housing, because I don't want too much torque on the battery holder cover or contacts.

I'll do that this weekend and then put it in CAD.