• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Want To Trade?

If it was a 2012 Can Am, the one with the luggage etc.,  I'd trade my 2012 C14 for it.

Not for a 2008 though.

It's not that I don't like it. I bought mainly for my dad who is 92 and he quit driving on his birthday. I have an 06 ZX14 and a 02 Yamaha Warrior as well has a pristine 67 Triumph TR6, butt I'd really like a Concours.

You may want to actually list the item in the title. That way it doesn't force folks to click on the thread, just to find out what the title actually is.  Maybe trade spider for C14?  ;)