• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Washington State Drivers Ed/Motorcycle awareness video

That's a damn good video and not enough can be said about educating drivers about riders. The only drivers who truly understand are the ones that also ride. Anyway, education is the key and I hope that driving schools that also give motorcycle lessons really integrate rider awareness into their lesson plans.

I am considering making this a present to everyone I know with email that drives.  The only shortcoming I see is him saying to look twice when bikes are on the road.  Bikes are ALWAYS on the road so ALWAYS look twice.