• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Well had a great cruise/ride here in Raleigh......

sas mayhem

Street Cruiser
Well the cruise in was way better that expected, the incredibly wonderful weather had all bike and car enthusiasts coming out of the wood work. A whole lot of old Detroit iron and retro cars. A 1966 GTO with a 2008 Corvette motor done right. Sweet arse rides.

allsorts002.jpg

allsorts005.jpg

Very nice split bumper....
allsorts050.jpg

Clean 442...
allsorts051.jpg

502 BB stuffed in this 69....
allsorts052.jpg

Late model Vette motor in this GTO....Clean install
allsorts025.jpg

Nice custom job.....
allsorts063.jpg

Half way through a very nice and relaxed paced cruise around Raleigh..
allsorts090.jpg

Cheers
Ron

Beautiful old cars!  You're inspiring me Ron.  My son and I have been talking the past few weeks about finding an old car to build.  We're leaning toward a late 60s Malibu.

I hear 'ya Sport Rider.. I would love to get my hands on a old Nova or Chevelle and have it as a driver.......

Cheers
Ron