• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What do you think?

JohnC

Street Cruiser
Folks: I'm often dreaming up different things, but take a look and let me know what you think about having an event here: http://www.motorcycleranch.com/ I like the rates for May, and BTW that is for a room, not camping. :) tcars, John, COG 4157, AMA & ROK Northeast Jawja AAD

Nice John, I day dream about setting something like that up here in the PNW. There is a place here where I live that would lend itself to this kind of resort. But the off season would be brutal. "If it hasn't killed me yet, it's runnin out of time" COG # 8062 AMA # 1084053 ROMA or Scarlet harlot acording to my wife

Looks good to me. But, May is kinda soon after RWTW isn't it? Better yet why not the weekend after RWTW and I can spend the week in the mountains!

John: Hmmm, looks to be only ~185 miles...I forsee an EZ scouting trip in yer future! Now as for great roads in the local area, what's the story? hagtartcs (Have a great time and remember that crashing sux) I wanna be like you when (if!) I grow up ;) 01 Conc, Mijami Floriduh OTP 06: http://tinyurl.com/2vk9o2 route map: http://tinyurl.com/4p7pmd
yzdfi9.jpg
yzdfib.jpg
yzdfia.jpg
y6x7zt.jpg

Ken: You can already spend a week in the area as the Georgia Mountain Rally (Regatta) :) is the weekend after RWTW. It is in Hiawassee, at the fairgrounds. Maybe I need to think about the following week then you could have two weeks of riding. bgof Now in all reality, I don't think they had a lot or rain at the GMR last year, and that would almost be a first. Paulie: Yes, as soon as I can clear up some of this honey do list and part of my own 'get-r-done' list, then I do intend to head to that area. After all, the Trials Training Center is in that area and they have an event . . . . . eeks, next weekend, the 27-28. I doubt I can make it that early, got to much that has to be done ASAP. Gardens tend to dictate what and when you do things. ALL: Anyone interested in the Superbike Races? They are April 16-18 at Road Atlanta. tcars John

I would be a possible for the AMA races on Sunday. I have some obligations on Saturday (helping a friend out with a Poker Run for the March of Dimes). Keep me in mind and posted.

Jim: Well, I spoke too soon, wife informed me that the grand kids will be here that weekend so you know where I'll be. The whole crew is coming in, so I have to be here. I'm really starting to think there is something working to make sure I never attend the SuperBike races at Road Atlanta. This just make 6+ years that I'm planned to go and something else took precedence. tcars John