• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What happened to the Backta Shasta Rally

PDXCHRIS

Can anyone inform us about the 2010 Backta Shasta Rally and to why it is not posted or why it's not happening this year?

That was the combined northwest and southwest regional rally last year. Not sure about what the southwest has/had planned for their regional this year, but the northwest regional was just held in Enterprise, OR this past weekend+. Rob

PDXCHRIS, being in Portland area, you should make the Volano Run this Sat. if you can. It was a blast last year. "If it hasn't killed me yet, it's runnin out of time" COG # 8062 AMA # 1084053 ROMA or Scarlet harlot acording to my wife

Thanks for the feed back, We had a great time and my Wife Maria was asking when we would be heading out this year. As for the ride this coming weekend on the 14th we have a house rented with a bunch of buddies in Fossil, Oregon well be doing a little bit of riding a little bit of card play-in and a little bit of drink-in ;-) sorry that the time / weekends did not line up hope everyone has a great time. Take lots of pictures. Christopher Portland,OR

Those of you who enjoyed the Backta Shasta and would like another, post over here and try to encourage them to have the NW rally in Grants Pass. I think that's a good compramise and most NorCallers could make it.
http://forum.cog-online.org/index.php/topic,28570.0.html

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Well, aren't you the sneaky one? ;)

You know it!
I can't make the trip all the way to PDX this year, so I figure if there is a weekend rally on the Oregon border, the SO would let me go to that. :)