• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What happened to the Say Anything section?

Cap'n Bob

What happened to the Say anything section? Did we do away with it now? It was there just the other day.

Never mind it's also back. Is the Say Anything section hidden from view when not logged in also?

Cap'n Bob said:
Never mind it's also back. Is the Say Anything section hidden from view when not logged in also?

Hi,
      YES! ;D

Attachments

• tumblr_nw1ffi0GsD1uek5qco1_500.jpg
    tumblr_nw1ffi0GsD1uek5qco1_500.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 147
Funny...  I made the original forum section's format when we first launched the Memberized Forum way back when.  I named one section Say Anything(except That) and just knew that would be the first section to be renamed.  Now it has survived the transfer to Simple Machines and a few different IT heads.  Whodathunk

smithr1 said:
Funny...  I made the original forum section's format when we first launched the Memberized Forum way back when.  I named one section Say Anything(except That) and just knew that would be the first section to be renamed.  Now it has survived the transfer to Simple Machines and a few different IT heads.  Whodathunk

Good ideas persist. Thanks for being part of the club's online presence improvement. Ready to be part of a future reboot?