• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

What! South Central Rides?

smithr

That is right folks. We had a ride to eat today(see below) and there are more activities coming soon. Watch the cogmos calendar for ALL these. I opened up my Second Saturday rides in the Austin area again. This is just more of an open invitation to Austin locals to get together with me or others in the group to ride or talk. Let me know what YOU want. I am working on a Arkansas fall ride so if you have planned one in the past or want to help do one up there then contact me asap. My guess at a date now is Sept. 19-21 weekend. Anyone know a big problem for these dates? I would like to also have a weekend ride FOR EVERYONE based here in the Austin area in the fall. I was playing with Oct. 24-26 for that. Once again... Problems with the date or if you want to help or even express your excitement/contempt then contact me or post here. About 12 hungry Coggers descended on the Sunset Cafe in Blanco, Tx. this morning. It was a 8am meet time. Anyone that lives here knows why. I was home by noon before the heat blast was to full. That was some good grub. I met Mark in Dripping Springs and we headed over via 165. It was great to meet you all. Once you get to know me you will learn to accept that I can't remember names. :) Like I said it was good grub and nice to chat. Always seems rushed to me and I can't hear the whole table and I know those guys down there had something to say because they were saying it. :) We should get to talk again sometime soon I hope. Enjoy the day! ---------------------------------- I will answer any question. It is up to you to figure out if I should have.
2277636501_61718d569a.jpg
<p align="left"><a href="http://www.flickr.com/photos/20211686@N05/">My Photos<br