• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Where Not to Get Accessories/Parts

I ordered the GenMar peg lowering kit from www.1tail.com on 4/27/09. Advertised price was $72.95, no shipping, no tax. To date (5/7/09) I have not received it, have called them at my expense twice, have sent them at least 4 e-mails, and have received absolutely no response at all. In addition, altho they sent me an e-mail receipt for $72.95, they billed my credit card $78.06. They will not cancel the order, and they will not respond to my many inquiries. DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ORDER ANYTHING FROM WWW.1TAIL.COM. TextTextText

Call your credit card company and explain the additional charges and that they won't respond or cancel order. Credit card company will charge them back. Where is this company even located? Depending on shipping times and area you may wait a week just for delivery. Best of luck. Pat & Sher in Ma. 04 C10 Dark Angel 87 Ninja 600rx 79 KZ1300 - Got Parts?