• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Which tire should i buy ? Michelin PR 4 GT or the Angel GT?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shredran

Hi all, it's that time again. I bought a set of PR 4 GT tires and have ridden 12,000 miles on both of them thus far; front definitely has life left, but rear needs replacing immediately. Considering the Angel GT tire this time around just to see how it performs. Have any of you experienced both of these options ? Let me know! All i care about is handling and overall life. I ride to work daily, 15 miles each way (all highway) and do many 100-200 rides per year, of which have about 1/4 highway and 3/4 mountain style roads, some twisties and some straightaways, etc. i like in the bay area, CA. Let me know your thoughts and thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.