• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Who has the best deal.. Michelin Pilot Road 2

Gasman5.0

Training Wheels
Need some new shoes on my C14, Anyone seen a good package deal on the Michelin Pilot Road 2 ? best I've found is Knee dragger $259 shipped for a pair. I thought I paid $230 last time. I would trying the 3's but I do not have a single complaint with the 2's.
Thanks in advance for the help...Darrin

Just got mine from Kneedragger for $267 delivered in 2 days.  Can't really beat that!  I like doing business with companies that ship immediately like that.

I bought mine from my local dealer for $240. Had a friend install them for $40.
Fox Powersports Grand Rapids MI.
I've purchased motorcycles from them and lot's of parts so they tend to give me decent pricing on most things. They will also match interenet pricing if you bring it to them.
Good guys all around.

PR3's on my Bandit and I really like them so far. Got them at Motorcycle Superstore, not as cheap as the 2's, but I have my own changer so the difference was negated.