• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Why everyone needs...

A new officer took over instruction causing a gap in communication. I'd like a day where we have private instruction. To be continued...

The guy in the yellow jersey seems to dwarf everyone else.
Also his bike was different than the other Flat Trackers.
Wondering if the race was between 3 different styles of bikes to highlight the differences?

I agree his training won, but that bike was fast and clearly built for the track!!

Ride safe, Ted

That was pretty cool... just shows you what a lightweight  / circle track bike is capable of in left hand turns only. If there where long straight a ways the superbikes would smoke the supermotos and the circle-tracker. I saw this video years ago... I thought the point of it was showing each bikes capabilities..... not about the riders capabilities. Throw a few jumps in there and the super motos would clean house.