• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WINDSCREEN W/FLIP ON TOP

ayucius4717

:mad: :mad:  Anyone know of any company that is making a windscreen w/a flip on the top to fit a 09 1400?? V-Stream blocks to much air here in S.Fl. It is good in cool weather when going North but no other times:mad:

I've got a cee bailey's euro cut that has a lip on the top... or you could add a laminar lip to the stock screen.

Looked at the euro cut but to much money for so little.  Didn't care for the add on just for that reason. A add on.  A litter higher than stock w/a flip on the top would do the trick.  Thanks for the come back. ;)

I like the way the euro cut moves the air on my 09.... by the way i'm in st. pete. & run the euro cut year round.........however the mini euro cut would be nice for the summer..... ride safe, mike

I use to like the smaller 3" and 4 1/2" (over 08-09) Cal Sci in the summer. No lip but very cool with decent up protection.

I just bought the GIVI it is about 3.5 inches taller and it has a flip at the top plus it is only like 110 bucks.  I am 6'5" and it works pretty well for me.

One thing i have been wondering does anyone know if GIVI is making the Kawi large screen?  They seem to be very similar if not the same.

I think this is what you are looking for. Works extremly well. Nice fit and finish as well. Made in Germany.

http://www.twistedthrottle.com/trade/productview/4990/602/

Tiny

I've been running the Vario with a spoiler for most of this season and it is fantastic - the spoiler has many settings, is well built and easily adjustable.  Coupled with the electric adjustment I think it gives you a huge range of adjustment.  I tend to trim it to a sweet spot to reduce noise for fair weather riding and as I commute I use a slightly different setting to minimize road spray in wet weather.

Would highly recommend this product!!