• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Wisconsin-Tech Session-6/13/20

ZG/ZN Kim

On Saturday, 6/13, John Sperger will host a tech session to rebuild the front fork on his C14. Would be a good session to come and observe. Please register for the event, as John will cooking something up on the grill once the job is complete.
Check the NC calendar for more information

Hiya Kim. Ya gotta location and time? I'm currently in MN, eventually on my way to hopefully BC.

SteveJ. said:
Hiya Kim. Ya gotta location and time? I'm currently in MN, eventually on my way to hopefully BC.

I found it by going to events, then click 2020 events and then click next 30 days then click on the tech event or go to events and click on calendar view and then click on the tech session on the13th of June and it will take you to all the information.
HTH

Take care, stay healthy ,ride focused
Dale

Steve,
If you could sneak over to the tech session, would be good to trade some BS with you.
Try plugging this into your Garmin:W13355 Locust Rd, Ripon, WI

ZG/ZN Kim said:
Steve,
If you could sneak over to the tech session, would be good to trade some BS with you.
Try plugging this into your Garmin:W13355 Locust Rd, Ripon, WI
Thanks. A bit far for me from North Branch, MN.

I did try looking at the top before and didn't see the event listed.

All y'all have fun

Jeff, look forward to seeing you there. You and I did my first fork job up at Gary's a few years ago. Will be good to catch up a bit.

If anybody is interested I will bring my Mighty Vac and flush my hydraulic clutch. It seemed a little spongy on my last ride.

One additional detail. Depending on which side of the fence you fall on, regarding the C-19 issue. Please supply your own PPE(mask,gloves) if you feel the need.
Thanks, looks like some nice riding weather in the morning.

Great turn out today, plus we got something done. Thanks John for hosting.
Carey is going to do a reconnaissance run into Osman to check out the Smiling Moose Saloon(RTE on 7/25). We will all be looking forward to his opinion.

Thanks to everyone who attended and helped! I couldn't have done it without you guys!!!

This is a great community!