• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Would Like to Buy C14 Side Cases, Damaged or in good shape.

skippr76

Big Wheel
Just bought a 2008 C14 without cases. Would consider buying/repairing damaged cases or buy good cases.  Contact Skip 417-229-2566

I have a silver right side case complete & undamaged. Needs a key but I can copy mine for it. $100
Call if interested - Auburn, WA 
Jeff - 253-951-7809

Is that a Neutron Silver from 2008 color case? I would be interested if it is.

Thank you

Yes - Neutron Silver - also have 2 additional saddlebag covers (only outer silver) and windshields both stock & extended 70mm.
Let me know.

Both bags are shipped and tracking info was sent. I didn't bother with waiting to find cheaper shipping boxes I just let UPS store handle it so you could get them asap and they should be very well packed. $103.58 just to ship them to you. Ouch. Let me know when you get them. Enjoy.  :beerchug:

Eno45.....thanks for the bags. I received them today in good order. They were professionally packed and well protected. No problems. I appreciated the honest transaction, great communication and the quick shipment with tracking. I had no worries at all with this one and would deal with you again. Thanks again.

Skippr76 said:
Eno45.....thanks for the bags. I received them today in good order. They were professionally packed and well protected. No problems. I appreciated the honest transaction, great communication and the quick shipment with tracking. I had no worries at all with this one and would deal with you again. Thanks again.

Thank you for the email asking about them, I put the funds toward my new TV so it all worked out great. I know what it is like to buy off forums so I tried to help ease the process with the photo's & receipts,etc. Glad they arrived safe n sound.

Had no problems with quick paypal payment and would for sure do business with you down the road. ENJOY!!  ;)

PS Did your own key work with them? Just curious... mine didn't.