• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WSBK SLC

wyorider

Moped
Got the Connie packed and heading out today.Anyone else?We'll be staying at the track in the attitudes.Look for the big green Hulk!!!! :beerchug:

I am 65 miles north of the Track. I will be there Sunday and Monday. Miller's Motorsports park rocks!!!!..

Sunday and Monday. Riding out from the Sinclair in Mtn Green @ 0900 both days in case someone stumbles by and wants to join.

Cap'n Bob said:
WSBK SLC  ?

World Superbike is at Tooele, UT this weekend!  About an hour and a half west of Salt Lake City, iirc.  :motonoises:  Have fun y'all and bring back some good snapshots to post!

krumgrinder said:
Cap'n Bob said:
WSBK SLC  ?

World Superbike is at Tooele, UT this weekend!  About an hour and a half west of Salt Lake City, iirc.  :motonoises:  Have fun y'all and bring back some good snapshots to post!

Thanks, I thought that it might be World Superbike. But wasn't totally sure. And the rest, totally lost me.  :))

krumgrinder said:
Cap'n Bob said:
WSBK SLC  ?

The track is only about 20 mins west of SLC. Today was perfect, about 70 degrees. WSB Race 2 was off the hook... The best series going right now..