• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB: 2008-2009 bits

MileMuncher

Tricycle
I recently got side swiped on my 2008 C-14 and stand in need of a stock slip on, stock windscreen and stock bolts for the handlebars. If someone is close to San Diego I can come pick them up. Any help or information is appreciated.

P.S. what happened to my old registration? Had to create a new profile. Although its been a long while since I've been here.

I don't have the parts you listed but I do have some stock odd's & ends like clutch and brake levers, all 4 blinkers, tail light, etc... Probably more that's slipping my mind too, but let me know what ya need and I'll check the garage...

Glad you're ok bro!  :beerchug:

I'd sell you my stock 2008 windshield if you're still in need of it as well... send me an email/pm if interested.

Shady I replied via the forum PM system but not sure it went through. If you could let me know a price and shipping to 92124 I would appreciate it.

Sent PM to you. Avaliable from my 09 are stock seat, stock exhaust, and stock handle bar bolts. Bolts are the 3 per side (6 total) that mount bars to top triple tree of forks.

Thank you all for the help. Still dancing around with the insurance company. They want to fix an 08 with 6500 in damage. Bad thing is the shop failed to include the rear shock and front fender in the estimate. That is sure to push it over 7500 in damage easily. I can't see putting that amount into an 08.  ???