• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB '88 C10 helmet locks

smitty53

Tricycle
I'm looking for 2 helmet locks for my '88 Connie. 

Apparently the last owner decided he didn't need them.

Does anybody have a few (or even one) they could spare?  Thanks!

I could be wrong but I think those locks are matched to the ignition key.  Sending you a set without a key would be of little use unless they can be re-keyed to match your key.

The locks are, indeed, matched to the ignition key.  CRocker, thanks for the hookup.  I got them in the mail a few days back, complete with a copy of the key that goes with them. 

I hear Buck Sport Touring makes a bracket for them, but a bit too stingy for that.  Once I fabricate couple brackets, I can finally stop carrying my helmet everywhere I go.