• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB Corbin Seat

I was just about to post my seat for sale, it is a mint seat, about 1500 miles on it, heated front, non-heated rear.

I gave it a try last fall, but it just didn't seem to want to fit my (uhmm) wider butt.

It is a box sitting next to me ready to ship, I hadn't got around to figuring out a price yet.

Tom

sent you a pm dusty in case CalBoy isn't interested in it I have a buddy that is...

ZG said:
sent you a pm dusty in case CalBoy isn't interested in it I have a buddy that is...

You had to wait for someone to post so you can jump in, didn't you? All of the sudden you have a buddy that's interested in a Corbin seat and it just dawned on you the moment you saw my ad. How strange and totally classless.

CalBoy said:
ZG said:

You had to wait for someone to post so you can jump in, didn't you? All of the sudden you have a buddy that's interested in a Corbin seat and it just dawned on you the moment you saw my ad. How strange and totally classless.

It wasn't meant that way at all CB. I even told Tom that I was only interested if you weren't bro... The buddy I was talking about is not a member here but is looking, so when I saw Tom's post I replied, again only taking the 2nd slot if you didn't want it.

Sorry man, I truly meant no harm.  :sorry:

Let me know if you'd like me to remove my posts and I gladly will for you.

I'm gonna pull my name back out of the hat here, upsetting a COG member is not worth it for a seat that isn't even for me... I was only trying to help one of my buddies and give Tom who posted his in response to CB's WTB thread another option if it didn't pan out. The drama and backlash isn't worth it though.
smiley_smackbottom.gif

Again my apologies CB... I meant no harm, there are more Corbin's for sale in the world that my buddy can find on his own.  ;)

Beer's are on me if we ever meet bro!

:singing: 

ZG just post another twenty pictures of your bike and ALL will be forgiven  :truce: :'(

ZG said:
I'm gonna pull my name back out of the hat here, upsetting a COG member is not worth it for a seat that isn't even for me... I was only trying to help one of my buddies and give Tom who posted his in response to CB's WTB thread another option if it didn't pan out. The drama and backlash isn't worth it though.
smiley_smackbottom.gif

Again my apologies CB... I meant no harm, there are more Corbin's for sale in the world that my buddy can find on his own.  ;)

Beer's are on me if we ever meet bro!

:singing:

It's all good,man.  Sorry if I sounded too harsh but i had some bad experiences with posts like yours on a thread started by somebody else and I might have overreacted a bit. No, the beer is on me. :beerchug:

All this back and forth and Dusty, the guy with the seat hasn't posted a thing since his first post wanting to sell it. Did he sell it? How much.

Have no idea. I'm dropping out of the "race". I was gonna go to Hollister this morning and get a Corbin modular so I can put it against my Russell day-long, but I had changed my mind. I'll just keep the Russell.

I did sell it Joe.  Sorry I didn't finish off the thread, but it was CB's thread.  I probably should have said something.  I hope CalBoy finds what he is looking for.

Tom