• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB Fairing Screw

Piston720

Can anyone help with the supply of the stock Fairing screws in black.
I am looking for 2 long and 2 short.
If you have a few extra I will buy then as well, for any future loses.
I can be emailed at pfedyczko at ceccontrols dot com
Thanks

I will go that route if I have problem with losing screws.
Presently the bike I bought came with 4 missing, it only had 6500 miles on it.
I would think that many here have switched to Murph's, and that there would be many screws floating around.

You should be correct.  I have a bag full after switching to Murph's screws.  If you can not find someone closer to you to just pick them up then I could send you some. 

I've got a full set available, having replaced all my screen bolts with Murphs.  PM me or let me know if you still need em, and I will be happy to send you some.