• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB - Forks, Upper and right side plastic, RH mirror for 2001 C10

willyp

Iron Butt
Upper and lower fork tubes, and maybe triple clamps too, for a 2001. Someone correct me if I am wrong but I believe a '99 and up would fit. I would also consider an upgrade front end with a 17" wheel, but I think that would blow my budget. However if you have something for sale let me know.

Upper and right side fairings. I don't care what color, or if it needs minor repair or to be repainted. RH mirror. RH rider and passenger foot-peg.

Oh, I also need the upper rear shock bolt and nut. And the clamp and bolts for the clutch lever. Probably a few more thing I missed, I haven't taken it apart yet.

Edit: forks, triple clamps and clutch clamp purchased, pending shipment.

Willy,

I have a set of triples from a '98.  The top triple is the same for all '94-'06, and I believe the only difference between the lower triple from '94-'98 to '99-'06 is that the later triples had threads for the clamp bolts, and the earlier ones used a nut, otherwise they will work.  Let me know if you are interested.