• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB: Muzzy or Hindle or Area P Slipon GOT ONE

Swampy

Scooter
Hello

New to me 2010 C-14. Looking for pre-owned by healthy slip on you might have decided to sell. PM me if you have one and how much you want.

thanks!

Swampy in FL

Come on now someone must have installed one of these and decided it was too loud or put the bike back to stock when they sold it....anyone?

:))

recently upgraded from an Area-P  Stainless Steel Slip-On to zx-14 duals.  I was holding on to the area-p incase i decieded to go back, but make me an offer, I'm pretty have with the duals so far.  I will post up some pictures soon, need to get it out of storage.