• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

WTB- Windshield

rwjc

Scooter
looking for a 24-26" Cee Bailey or Clearview windshield....... or if anyone knows where to get a really good price..other than Murph's.... used is fine.. or I'll trade +$ for my stock.

I've got a Clearview GT24 which came from a previous owner.  It's a nice screen, but the top cuts RIGHT across my field of vision, so I've got to either sit up or duck down to use the thing.  It's good design; it's got both the wider design for more protection and the 5-position vent.

Here's the downside...  It's winter here in Florida and I just re-installed it for better protection in the cold pre-dawn commute.  I'm going to keep it on until the end of February, trading convenience for wind protection.  if you want it once March gets here, you can have it in trade for your stock screen (which I actually prefer) plus a shipping label to get the Clearview back to you.  If you're interested, I'll walk outside and take some pictures.

ChipDoc said:
I've got a Clearview GT24 which came from a previous owner.  It's a nice screen, but the top cuts RIGHT across my field of vision, so I've got to either sit up or duck down to use the thing.  It's good design; it's got both the wider design for more protection and the 5-position vent.

Here's the downside...  It's winter here in Florida and I just re-installed it for better protection in the cold pre-dawn commute.  I'm going to keep it on until the end of February, trading convenience for wind protection.  if you want it once March gets here, you can have it in trade for your stock screen (which I actually prefer) plus a shipping label to get the Clearview back to you.  If you're interested, I'll walk outside and take some pictures.

Doctor's orders...I'm interested...

Dang... it's too dark for pictures now.  I'll take a few in the morning.  Sorry for the delay; I should have just gone out and taken pix anyhow while it was still light out!

ChipDoc said:
Dang... it's too dark for pictures now.  I'll take a few in the morning.  Sorry for the delay; I should have just gone out and taken pix anyhow while it was still light out!

OK..so Feb huh??..I'll pray for warmer weather!!  :p

OK, PM me your address and I'll get you a tracking for my shield and one you can print for the CV24". Thanks DOC!