• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

YTX20L-BS Battery on E Bay

I see two problems with that ad. #1, the part number appears to have been photo-shopped in, and #2, the terminal markings are backwards. I wonder what it really is?

Ya never know. The photos in ebay ads are sometimes of poor quality or represent a generic battery. The seller has good stats right? Dan

I need one too. Can't decide if this gel is the one. Price seems almost too good to be true. ?? Please post if it will work seemlessly with my 99 Connie. -PEACE-

His chart says it will. Kawasaki 1000 ZG1000A Concours 1986 - 2005 $54 is OK if it's really a 20AH AGM battery. FWIW, I liberated the battery from one of these and it's been fine going on 11 months now. With a coupon, and a sale, you're looking at $40 maybe.

My Bad I was thinking 37, forgot about the damn shipping.. Anyone ever check out batteries Plus store???

I have one of those in my C10 and only time will tell if it will have longevity. For the price it was worth the try.. ;)

You can check out Batteries Plus online but I think you're going to faint with sticker shock.. Aren't we COGGERS frugal?? <BG>