• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2013 Oregon Rides

DamDan

As the new Oregon AAD, I'll be hosting a ride on the fourth Saturday of every month. I've contacted MOST of the area COGGERS but don't have contact info on some of you yet. The first ride will be on 26 January and depart from Tom's Pancake House at 12925 SW Canyon Rd., Beaverton about 1030. I'll be there for breakfast and preride meeting a least an hour ahead of time. The ride will be relatively short,  at about an hour and a half since the weather isn't too conducive to riding at this time of year. LOL  I just rode the route yesterday!    :)    If you don't want to ride, just show up for breakfast and to shoot the breeze. Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Warning!! Every other month, I will swap the starting point back and forth between Tom's in Beaverton and Elmer's in Clackamas. So, stay tuned or check the calendar for locations and times each month. As the weather improves, we will depart earlier and manage longer rides. I'll have short, medium and long rides made up for both east and west departure locations.

Cool.  I'll be there for breakfast, and weather permitting the ride as well.  The meet-up is only about 10 minutes from here.  (I'm in Aloha)

Jeff

Thanks for the replies!  Yes, if the weather has either ice or snow on the road, I'll even be "driving" my truck to breakfast on the 26th but I'll be there!  :)

DamDan said:
either ice or snow on the road
time to bust out the Subaru  :)

I used to do this with the Portland Buell Riders, it was always a small crowd in the winter months.

virtualdev said:
Whatcha talking about?  I rode in today...

You are a braver person then I am! I had ice on my car in Tigard this morning and figured that there was no way I was taking a chance. Dan as for breakfast I'm a maybe. If my wife works then that's and no but if she gets called off I would love to at least do breakfast.

Well, with this current "heat wave", compared to this past week, I DO hope to see at least a few of you. Bikes or not. LOL I rode the "other" longer of my two choices yesterday and there was a little too much sand/gravel, not to mention snow alongside the road, between Scappoose and Vernonia. So, we'll stick to the shorter, more civilized route tomorrow that will cover just a little over 50 miles of state and county roads in Washington and Yamhill Counties.

Looking forward to meeting all of you.

Dan, thanks for stepping up and helping out Charlie NWAD and more locally Steve!
You have a great group of riders out there.

8)

I'll be there, but in 4 wheels instead of on 2...

So, is there a secret handshake or something to know who's who?

I'll probably be in my twisted throttle black tee.  :nananana:

Jeff

Hey Dan, thanks for pulling this together!  It's good to match names with faces.

Hopefully I'll be able to ride for next months!

Jeff

HEY, All!  It was great getting to meet some of you who had just been "Forum" COGGERS to me so far. We had eight at breakfast and four riders who at least had sun to greet us as we rode back into the Metro area from our little ride out to the Yamhill Valley. Watch for info on next month's "Fourth Saturday Oregon Ride".

Dan S.

Dan, glad to hear yer breakfast get together went well.  I was just getting over a bronchitis, and really didn't feel like riding up there from Eugene.  I will do so in the next couple of months, and drag my brother along.  He rides a '04 Connie, and just lives over in Beaverton, off Murray and Cornell.  I have told him, he needs to join COG.

I want to go to these things but I have the same problem with Rose City Motorcycle breakfast.
Saturday morning. 
Big Gym morning for me.
I might be able to catch up on a ride.

Ugh, I got roped into work for a third weekend in a row.  Was really hoping to ride over and meet some COGGERS for a change.

Oh well, hopefully soon.

SOON!  The reason that I'm hosting rides each month is so that riders who can't make it one month MAY be able to make it another. SOON!  : ) Remember, every other month will be Beaverton and Clackamas. So, February's ride will be out of Elmers Pancake and Steakhouse in Clackamas. That's on SE 82nd Drive just south of Fred Meyer and will be on the Calendar of Events.

It was great meeting some of you last Saturday and if there is enough demand for one, we may have a Sunday ride one of these days also. I hope to accommodate everybody!

Dan - These are great. They are what I have been looking for. As a couple of others have mentioned Saturdays are rough for me, but if a ride occasionally took place on a Sunday, maybe a lunch ride that would be great.

Since the weather was forecast to be great (for February) and I hadn't ridden some of the route that I will probably host this month, a fellow rider and I rode it today. Great day for a ride! Hope we get near as lucky on our ride this month.  :motonoises:

Since there has been some intrest shown in a ride on Sunday, here is what I'll do. If you want to meet up on Sunday, I'll ride the Saturday Ride route backwards of what we did on Saturday! How's that? You tell ME, what time you want to meet at Elmers and I'll be there. This is also for those who are PLANNING on riding on Saturday and may need to change plans late, due to weather, etc.

Dan,

Make sure I am on your list.  If you are doing something Sunday, I'm in.  I have daddy duty for a LOOOONG time on Saturday, so I am sure I will be totally available on Sunday.

Brian

DamDan said:
Since there has been some intrest shown in a ride on Sunday, here is what I'll do. If you want to meet up on Sunday, I'll ride the Saturday Ride route backwards of what we did on Saturday! How's that? You tell ME, what time you want to meet at Elmers and I'll be there. This is also for those who are PLANNING on riding on Saturday and may need to change plans late, due to weather, etc.

Dan just for kicks have you considered the Rose City Motorcycle rides. the RC250 is June 6, RC500 May 11, RC 1000 is June 1&2, Depending on weather I will be all 3.

Consider RCMC??  Oh, yes. I ride their GT and am planning on a couple of others this year that I was going to promote here also.

OK. Since there has been some interest shown in a Sunday ride, I'm meeting anyone who can't fit the ride in Saturday, at Elmer's on Sunday. Later than Saturday though, at 1200 to eat and 1300 to ride. Reverse the route of Saturday!

Hope to see you "Oregonians" next weekend. Don't forget your rain gear. LOL

Dan and everyone, during the summer months, my brother and I meet once or twice a month for lunch, on the coast at Lincoln City Mo's.  He lives in Beaverton as I have mentioned, and I am in Eugene.  After that, we ride to Salem, for a coffee at the downtown Starbucks, then he goes north back to Beanerton, and I back Eugene.  It would be great fun to do the same w/ some Northwest Coggers.

Hi guys, newbie here popping in to say hello and that I hope to be joining you guys on one (or more) of these rides soon. I just picked up a slightly rashed 95 Concours and.... dropped it in the driveway  :-[ Time to join the CDA I suppose. I was able to log 120 very fun miles on it before breaking a foot peg, so I have that going for me.

Foot peg will be replaced very soon, and I have lots of rides on the books for this spring and summer, but am always down for a quick Saturday or Sunday run.

Hoping to see you soon!

Don in Beaverton

As for "other" Oregon rides, I am always open to invitation!

As for "newby" Don, at least you got the broken foot peg over with early on. LOL  When I see you, I'll give you a tip that may well help you keep from having to buy any more of those!  Nothing like experience!
Unfortunately, I've broken at least two in my 250,000 miles on Concours. (Plural)

AS for this weekend, it looks as though the worst of the weather will be Friday (TGIF) and Saturday may be interesting with Sunday being a bit better. I'll be at Elmer's both days. 0900 on Saturday and 1200 on Sunday. The ride is only about 55 miles and an hour and a half long.

See y'all there!

Back from a good ride (reversed yesterday's scheduled ride) this afternoon (Sunday) after an OK ride yesterday. Still only C-10s showing up for rides so all the C-14s in the area must be owned by riders who have migrated up from SOCAL! LOL

Couldn't have had better weather (for February in the Northwest) today. Was good to meet Sid today.

Hopefully, we'll get a better turn out next month on the west side.

Dweller, the broken footpeg reminds me of my brother last year.  Was going up the coast,had to stop in Yachats to take a break from the wind, when his bike fell over on its right side, snapping off the footpeg.  He had to ride back to Beaverton w/o.  It wasnt until a few days later, when he told me about it, I suggested keeping a several inch bolt in his tool kit as a repalcement, should it ever happen again.  An easy 50 cent quick fix.

Bruce said:
Dweller, the broken footpeg reminds me of my brother last year.  Was going up the coast,had to stop in Yachats to take a break from the wind, when his bike fell over on its right side, snapping off the footpeg.  He had to ride back to Beaverton w/o.  It wasnt until a few days later, when he told me about it, I suggested keeping a several inch bolt in his tool kit as a repalcement, should it ever happen again.  An easy 50 cent quick fix.

Great advice. After my incident, I learned about Murphs(!!) I now have a new footpeg installed and ground down a bit of the nub that keeps them from folding up as much as they need too. Considering highway pegs or possibly full crash bars now. After the amazing service I got from Murphs, I will be going to him when the time comes. I hit submit on an order very early Friday morning, had a shipping notification 1 hour later and parts in hand on Monday. Awesome! I also got the emergency footpeg bolt that will be going into my (currently missing and being recreated) toolkit.

The bike is technically rideable now, but I have a couple of bits I am waiting on before I fully button her up and take her out for a ride.

Since it was forming up to be a nice day this past Monday, I scouted the ride I hope to have on the agenda this month. There was a glitch but I see where that is to be resolved prior to our ride. Besides, glitches just add adventure.  :great: 

Weather permitting, we'll ride one of my "medium" rides which are long enough for a lunch stop. This particular ride will take about six hours, counting the lunch stop, if I can hold that to an hour.  ::)  There will be a quiz about Columbia River crossings at breakfast and the winner gets a $$ prize!

Breakfast from 0830-1000. Ride at 1000 with lunch about 1300. Then, on home by mid afternoon, depending on which route you opt for.  :motonoises:

DamDan,

I've got a group of moto riders coming to the hotel this weekend, otherwise I'd join you for the ride.  Saturday is shaping up to be gorgeous.  I hope you get lots of folks for the get together.  Good luck to everyone on the trivia contest.

Ride Safe!

~Jeff

Since the weather is looking fairly good for this coming Saturday, I'm going to stick with a 220 mile ride with a lunch stop. You will need a few dollars in CASH, also!  Remember, Tom's this month. Hope to see you there!

DamDan said:
Since the weather is looking fairly good for this coming Saturday, I'm going to stick with a 220 mile ride with a lunch stop. You will need a few dollars in CASH, also!  Remember, Tom's this month. Hope to see you there!
Got too much going on at the hotel this weekend.  It's SupperClub time!  (http://www.balchhotel.com/promotions/supper-club-march-23rd.htm)  and we're nearly full, so I will be sticking around Dufur.

Hope whatever ride you take is fun, safe and warm!

Be well.

Bruce said:
Wow, smoked Sturgeon salad...that sounds great! >:D

Bruce,

Thanks for taking the time to read the menu!

I'm sure it will be.  Jamie (the chef) is incredible.  If she made cardboard, I'd eat it.

LOL Cardboard!  Sounds like COG rally menu.  : )

We'll enjoy lunch along the great Columbia River on Saturday. Somewhat downstream from you.

Hosted the third "official" Fourth Saturday ride last Saturday and even with temps rising with Spring and no rain in the forecast, it was just myself, Pat and Patti for both breakfast and the ride.  Patti had been riding pillion, behind Pat so far, this year but rode her Suzuki GS450 for this ride. Congrats to her on her first 220 miles plus day!!!!!!! :great:

What everyone else missed was a ride west on US26 to OR SR103 north to OR SR202 to Jewell Meadows where we stopped for pics, the "facilities" and a view of at least three herds of elk that had to total more than 100!!  After a quick stop at Fishhawk Falls, we rode SR202 on to Astoria where we stopped for gas for the GS450. Over the Columbia via US101 and then east on WA SR401 and SR4 to Cathlemet for a lunch stop at "The Diner on Main".  After a quick lunch (it was either that or a really long lunch due to ferry schedule) we crossed over to and across Puget Island via WA SR409 and caught the ferry back across the Columbia to Oregon. East on US30 and south on OR SR47 led us to Vernonia and a stop at the historic Log Pond and rest stop. Also, a top off of fuel for the GS. From there, we wound south to US26 and on home with a quick stop for good byes along the way.

I really appreciate Pat and Patti's attendance on the rides this year. If it weren't for them, I would REALLY be getting discouraged at the turn outs. I take a shower every morning of the rides so I know THAT'S not it. "Maybe" when summer rolls around, we'll get a few more riders.

Patti guessed closest (4) to the answer as to the # of auto ferries (3) still at work crossing the Columbia River in the US and won free passage for herself!!  The one we used is the only one that is NOT free at $3.00 for motorcycles. :motonoises:

OK, you Portland people are playing hard to get, so here's a little teaser.  The next ride hosted by Dan is going to have a nice door prize.  I won't divulge what it is, but it's something pretty cool that talks.  If you want to know what it is you'll have to either show up for a chance to win it, or read someone else's gloat.  Your chances of winning the prize are significantly increased if you attend the ride.

ok, so i just bought a used connie and joined the COG.  looks like i'll have to wait until the April ride.  no biggie.  look forward to saying hello
dbu

dbu said:
ok, so i just bought a used connie and joined the COG.  looks like i'll have to wait until the April ride.  no biggie.  look forward to saying hello
dbu

Congrats and welcome DBU, see ya around!  :beerchug:

Never too early to talk about riding!!!!  Talk away. You have a plan?
I haven't signed up for the RCMC 250 yet. You? Anyone?

BTW!!!!!!!!!  Charlie Gary stopped by my place today and dropped off a box of "door prize" items.
So, next month's ride will see three of those go to "riders".  Welcome to COG!!!!!!!!

DamDan said:
Never too early to talk about riding!!!!  Talk away. You have a plan?
I haven't signed up for the RCMC 250 yet. You? Anyone?

Dan unless it's really raining hard I will be there.

:great:
:You_Rock_Emoticon:
:hitit: :Woot_Emoticon: :051bye:

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
OK, you Portland people are playing hard to get, so here's a little teaser.  The next ride hosted by Dan is going to have a nice door prize.  I won't divulge what it is, but it's something pretty cool that talks.  If you want to know what it is you'll have to either show up for a chance to win it, or read someone else's gloat.  Your chances of winning the prize are significantly increased if you attend the ride.

Man, this is killing me.  I have it on my calendar as a reoccurring event to attend, and yet every single bloody month something family related comes up.  Weather is never a factor as I've been riding to work all winter, just this lack of time thing.  Hope I can make the next one.  :motonoises:

Just remember, 4th Friday and this month's gathering/start will be on the east side in Clackamas. If you "sign up" on the calendar of events, you get an automated reminder!!!!  :great:

Dan S. :motonoises:

DamDan said:
Just remember, 4th Friday and this month's gathering/start will be on the east side in Clackamas. If you "sign up" on the calendar of events, you get an automated reminder!!!!  :great:

Sorry Dan, whats happening Friday the 4th? and at what time? and where?, I will back up and few posts and see if I can figure it out.

PaleRider said:
DamDan said:

Sorry Dan, whats happening Friday the 4th? and at what time? and where?, I will back up and few posts and see if I can figure it out.

Not Friday the 4th (it's the 5th anyway!), it is the 4th Friday of the month.

It's our monthly gathering.

Jeff

As far as the RCMC 250 this coming weekend, I have decided not to ride but will probably be at the start/finish to help. Look me up! My '06 Connie has Oregon Plate ZG1000. I am old and big but not too ugly. ;)

I did over 500 miles over the past (4 day) weekend and will be doing a pre ride for the COG ride later this month along with the ride itself. If the weather stays "OK", the monthly COG ride will be 200+ miles with a lunch stop and need to keep my typical month's mileage down around 1000 miles this year with just a couple of exceptions when I ride to California to visit kids/grand kids and when I ride the Selkirk Loop which is going to be my "vacation" this year. Yes, I'm retired but on a limited budget.

I volunteered to work the PM shift for the RCMC 250. Was there from 1330-1530 and didn't see a single "other" Connie!!

Thanks Dan, for another fun ride!

It took me a while, but I did finally get all the bug guts off the windshield  :great:

And thanks to all of the suppliers of the raffle items!  I'll be mounting the headlight protectors tomorrow!

Jeff

thanks Dan.  it was good to meet you and some of the COGers here in the Portland area.  tomorrow after church i think i'll attempt getting the carbs off so i can send the bowls to SISF for overflow tubes.  man, with all the work on the C10, it looks like a pile of parts right now.  will be happy to get it all back together. :)
-Brian

Yes, we had a good ride (about 185 miles) with great weather. I suppose the weather helped obtain the biggest turn for my "4th Friday" rides so far with 11 at breakfast and 10 who rode the route and had a great lunch at Uncle Jacks BBQ in Amity. And yes, thank you to COG (Charlie Gary, AD) and HCMR for the prizes. I have more but will probably hold onto them for later.

Remember, May's ride starts at Tom's Pancake House in Beaverton and yes, I realize that it is at the start of the Memorial Day weekend but what better way to start a holiday weekend! We'll probably head for the coast but it may well be a route that many have never taken. Via ANY transport. LOL

Dan S.

DamDan said:
Yes, we had a good ride (about 185 miles) with great weather. I suppose the weather helped obtain the biggest turn for my "4th Friday" rides so far with 11 at breakfast and 10 who rode the route and had a great lunch at Uncle Jacks BBQ in Amity. And yes, thank you to COG (Charlie Gary, AD) and HCMR for the prizes. I have more but will probably hold onto them for later.

Remember, May's ride starts at Tom's Pancake House in Beaverton and yes, I realize that it is at the start of the Memorial Day weekend but what better way to start a holiday weekend! We'll probably head for the coast but it may well be a route that many have never taken. Via ANY transport. LOL

Dan S.

uh-oh... Does that mean I need to get out the all-terrain tires?

Not as long as you keep ME in sight! LOL  Am going to pre ride the route some evening or this coming weekend. I have another route, just in case.  : )

DamDan said:
Not as long as you keep ME in sight! LOL  Am going to pre ride the route some evening or this coming weekend. I have another route, just in case.  : )

So I'm doomed since I have been riding like a grandma the last few weeks since I went down on the Ninja?

Spark's Rider said:
So I'm doomed since I have been riding like a grandma the last few weeks since I went down on the Ninja?

If you look slow you are actually going fast right?

Well, hopefully, both you AND the Ninja are salvageable! 

I rode the route, with a fellow rider (FJR) last weekend and there will be two options put forth for a vote of the riders at breakfast. Both with the same "basic" route and lunch at Camp 18 on Hwy 26 on the way home.

Remember, breakfast is at Tom's in Beaverton, this month.

Dan

Depending on when this week's soccer game is, I will try for breakfast again, though again with the need to come back for the kid's soccer game.

YES!!!!  Check the calendar. It's westside this month, same time and place as month before last, at Tom's in Beaverton.  Hope to see you there.

Dan, hope you had a good turnout today.  I couldn't make it, had too many home projects.  Hopefully next time.

For a holiday weekend, we did pretty good. Had four at breakfast and three to ride with one peeling off early. Jeff and I were lucky to "observe" LEO interaction with lots of folks besides us and had a good ride with good weather. ie: a few sprinkles!  : )

See you all at the Bun Cooler or next month's ride. EASTSIDE!!!

Back from a good time at the Bun Cooler and headed to Eugene to ride Steve's "Coast Range Ramble" ride this weekend. I see that I am the only one "signed up" for both Steve's ride and mine the week following. What's up, crew??? You want shorter, longer, fewer rides, or what?????

This month's 4th Saturday ride starts at Elmer's, Clackamas.

Dan, do you have any more details?  Is this weekends ride starting at Steve Mustos here in Eugene?

DamDan said:
Back from a good time at the Bun Cooler and headed to Eugene to ride Steve's "Coast Range Ramble" ride this weekend. I see that I am the only one "signed up" for both Steve's ride and mine the week following. What's up, crew??? You want shorter, longer, fewer rides, or what?????

This month's 4th Saturday ride starts at Elmer's, Clackamas.

At least for some of us you are assuming far too much forethought and planning...  :nananana:

DamDan said:
What's up, crew??? You want shorter, longer, fewer rides, or what?????

For me it's needing more personal time.  Between three kids (one off to college), a crazy work schedule and all the stuff that needs to be done between all of those I just never have the time for a pleasure ride.  Maybe one of these days...

With the scheduled ride, this Saturday, looking to be the best weather of the week, I hope to see a few of you at Elmers in Clackamas. I pre rode this course a few weeks back and even though we gain a bit of elevation there wasn't any problem with snow then. Detroit via Ripplebrook.

See you!!!!

I would be there if I didn't have track day in Washington on Sunday.  I have to give family some time and deal with honey-dos before I leave.  As such, no ride for me  :'(

I've signed up, but am not sure if I can make it or not.

Connie needs new shoes (tires), which should be in tomorrow.  If I get them, and can get them installed I'll be there.

Jeff

I'm in about the same shape as Jeff (bald), LOL, but just ordered rear tire today so will stretch my luck and hope NOT to give a lesson in temp tire repairs on the ride this Saturday. Front is still OK.

I'm only bald on the sides, but it's not pretty.

If I could just move some of the tread from the center to the outsides...  >:D

Just heard that the new tires are in, so they should be installed tomorrow AM.

Jeff

That isn't ME! That's Jeff!!!!! Yikes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say that something is wrong besides tire wear. How many miles do you have on that tire, Jeff?

Dan, today was a great ride. Great to meet some new folks, weather was perfect. Look forward to doing it again soon!    Bruce :beerchug:

Agreed that it was a great ride, only way it could have been better is if we had more riders, or if the clock could have stopped while we were out on the road.

Thanks for putting it together Dan.  And thanks to those other folks who went along.

Many thanks to all the riders from out of the area who showed up for both breakfast and then a great day of riding. I'm sure glad that Bruce brought his brother along, who also owns a C-10 since there were only two of the old girls at breakfast along side five of the starships! I just hope that I didn't hold all those C-14s back too much.  :motonoises:

Next month, west side and a retro ride.

Wish I could make the ride this month, but I'm tripple-booked on Saturday, sigh.  :'( :'(

I will be at the regional next Saturday though!

Have a fun, safe time!

-Jeff

See you at the rally, then! I won't be there til the BBQ on Saturday but hope that all the Oregon members that are there that I don't know will introduce themselves!

My brother and I hope to make it to the rally for a day, hopefully more. We will be wrapping up our trip down through Glacier from Canada into Montana, and hopefully down into Idaho, so will basically be passing through, on our way back to Eugene and Portland.

Now that the "Regional" is out of the way  :)  we can go back to concentrating on the monthly ride here in Oregon. I'm doing the pre ride this weekend and then heading for southern Oregon to scout the area for September's mini rally there.

Don't forget, this month's ride starts in Beaverton. Per calendar!

September Mini Rally? Southern Oregon? Tell me more, I'm a new Concours owner down here in Grants Pass.
Thanks, Bob.

Bob, Keep your eye on the thread titled "Southern Oregon Get Together". AND, keep the 4th Saturday of September open!!!
I'll be down your way, "scouting" next Sunday PM and Monday AM. Planning on spending the night with a fellow COGGER in GP.

Great! Any early ideas on the ride route? Maybe breakfast at the historic Wolf Creek Inn?  Back roads (banjo music, one lane 20 mph in some spots) to Galice on the river for lunch, along the Rogue River to Hellgate Canyon, then the back way through Merlin on to Grants Pass for dinner?That's a fairly short ride though. Maybe Breakfast in Gold hill, ride through Sam's Valley to Shady Cove, then North at Trail, through Drew, Tiler, Milo, Days Creek, and back to the 5 at Canyonville (7 Feathers Casino is there) Or pass Trail on to Crater lake, stop at the Natural Bridge, where the Rogue River goes underground through a Lava tube. Stop for lunch at the historic Cafe in Union Creek, before the last 16 or so miles to Rim Village. I've ridden a lot of the roads around here, they are all good! I've even ridden the Bear Camp road over to Gold Beach, very scary road, more suited to KLR's n such. Any way, just thinking out loud :ecomcity: 

Just back, yesterday, from three day ride that included scouting for HQ spot for this mini rally and eating spots. I DID rid some of what you listed as a precursor to the ride that I will host. Having ridden 250K+ on Connies over the past 14 years, I have ridden much of the area but needed to check some of the lesser (BLM and county) roads that I was/am considering. NO KLR roads though. LOL  I am also asking a local long time COG member to host a ride which we'll do opposite of mine. One in the AM and one in the PM. Then rally dinner @ Abbeys in Rouge River with door prizes. More details soon. Watch the thread on the southern Oregon gathering AND the calendar.

Hope everyone remembers that this coming Saturday's ride starts in Beaverton. It will be a retro ride that used to be held every year up here when I first joined COG. The "Three Capes Scenic Tour" ride with lunch at Oregon's biggest buffet.  : )  Bring your cameras and appetites.  Breakfast first, at Tom's Pancake Restaurant on Canyon. Check the calendar.

Ugh, I'm still waiting on my JBox back from LBuck, AND my kids are showing at fair.  Never get a break to take a ride with you folks I swear.  When's retirement again?

Ride well!  :great: