• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

2018 National Rally - The Three Sisters Rally Kerrville, TX - SC

connie_rider said:
I agree. We'll miss you being there...
Tell your Mom, the COGdom's thinking positive about her quick recovery..

Ride safe, Ted

She and my dad are as bummed about me missing the rally as I am. They will appreciate your good wishes.
Don't worry, that woman makes me look like a puny little wuss, she'll do fine.

Looking forward to some COGdom "Sisters" action.  Departure end of next week. The count down has begun. Tick, tick...

Ditto

My coworkers started calling me a short timer last week. We are very much looking forward to getting on the bike Thursday and hangin with COGdom folk :beerchug:

16584f9bc1e852daad075d0e14c69366--carbon-fiber-helmets-road-glide.jpg

They are ready and willing! :))

Gumby said:
Ditto

My coworkers started calling me a short timer last week. We are very much looking forward to getting on the bike Thursday and hangin with COGdom folk :beerchug:

My counterpart at work has been looking at me for three weeks and saying,  "You need a vacation. Go for a ride." So I am. See y'all there.

I'm heading out tomorrow, winding my way across the Southwest and Texas.

:motonoises: :beerchug:

We don't leave til Thursday..... we can't wait

https://spotwalla.com/tripViewer.php?id=194675b14aa5860c27&hoursPast=0&showAll=yes

Just starting to pack my bags. I'm guessing I can leave the parka and turtleneck shirts home this trip?  ;)

So what is the weather going to be like next week? Besides hot, I mean. Rain in the forecast?

Jerry_Layman_NE said:
Just starting to pack my bags. I'm guessing I can leave the parka and turtleneck shirts home this trip?  ;)

So what is the weather going to be like next week? Besides hot, I mean. Rain in the forecast?

The weather forecast <----Click says lows about 69F/70F and highs about 96F Sun->Wed.  with humidity in the upper 70s/80s. 

:motonoises: :motonoises:

image4.png

This image will update every day in the planner and only represents the next five days.

Craig

Jorge and I are leaving Friday.  We'll be trailering our bikes behind our "Beast" aka motorhome.  Our neighbors are going to be Ron and Katie Simmons.  We're looking forward to the week and being with everyone.  I'm looking forward to riding the Texas roads.

Irene

fred-houston said:
Kawasaurus said:
hey guys, i'm very interested about this ride challenge - can i have more informations?
:whoo: :whoo: :whoo:

I don't want to spill all the beans, what fun would that be?  ;D

Challengers will have to actually do a little thinking on this challenge instead of just following written directions.  You will have to plan your route and decide how may points (locations) you will want to try to get.  For every correctly answered question you will be able to draw one additional card for your poker hand.  Here is one of the kickers, you will have to discard a card before you draw a card.

There are 7 points (locations) so you can draw up to a maximum of 7 additional cards, assuming you answer the questions correctly. 

The Challenge will be held on Thursday mornings, but you can get the questions starting at 6 pm on Wednesday evening.  That way you can take some time to plan your route.

I'm going to try this year.  I don't know how successful I will be but I'll do my best.

Irene

coffee_brake said:
This one really hurts.  I was SO looking forward to the rally, too. My mom's back has been waiting for surgery for a year now, and it will finally happen--over the rally time. She and my dad are going to need me a whole lot, I just can't leave them for even a week.  Y'all she is almost in a wheel chair, she NEEDS this surgery right away. :truce:

But you can bet your sweet behinds I'm gonna be at Fall rally! Woohoo RWTW!!!

I hope your mom heals well from her surgery.  I'm so going to miss you!!!!!!!!  But you are doing the right thing.  I'll see you at RWTW!

Irene

Flying out this morning.  Stuttgart to Zurich, Chicago and then Dallas.  See everybody at the rally.  :motonoises: :motonoises:

Good news on the weather for next weeks rally.  Temps will be moderating (highs in the low 90's) and this is about as good as it gets for South Texas in June.  Would still get out and ride early, but at least it will not be near 100 like the last couple of weeks.

SATXRIDER said:
Good news on the weather for next weeks rally.  Temps will be moderating (highs in the low 90's) and this is about as good as it gets for South Texas in June.  Would still get out and ride early, but at least it will not be near 100 like the last couple of weeks.

Yea, the mid level ridge will migrate back up toward NTX which will help to lower temps some.
To the east the sea breeze from the Gulf will help to fire up a few showers along the US 77 corridor, well east of the Edwards Plateau.

Craig

Added a few destination oriented "Dash" routes to the Google Drive.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1MySK4zUm17IG60Xm2OPkPRtU2CWvObPz

The dash route for the Alamo (river walk too) is sort of convoluted once you get downtown, that was just my suggestion of a route to find parking.
It probably won't be that difficult on weekdays, but I'm not from there, so just in case I added it.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The river walk had quite a few trees when I last walked it so there should be enough shade there if you aren't walking around in riding gear. If you plan on doing any other long walks in the heat, I would like to suggest a cheap wally world travel umbrella. IMO it is a remarkable difference between standing in the Texas sun and standing in the shade of an umbrella. I've used one hiking in the desert areas of Big Bend, Utah, Arizona, New Mexico. I know some prefer hats, but I find them stifling. An umbrella will let any breeze available cool your head. It takes a bit of getting used to constantly pointing it at the sun as you walk around but it quickly becomes second nature. They are also handy when stuck on the side of the road making repairs in a shade-less area. Ever have to stop on the highway for....you know irrigating the weeds?....and no car door to hide behind? Takes some coordination (you can practice at home  :)) ), but the umbrella will work for that as well.
Just a thought for you to consider, it's not for everyone.
------------------------------------------------------------
Inside Longhorn Cavern is approx. 68 degrees, with or without an umbrella. :)

Got back from the Motoamerica Superbike doubleheader at Road America on Monday, just in time to get clothes washed and do lots of yard maintenance. I'll be repacking today and leaving Minneapolis for the Rally Friday AM. Meeting fellow COGers in KC for a night of BBQ and beverages. We will be at Rally Central Sunday afternoon.

I'm kind of liking this retirement gig. The pay sucks, but I like having the time to get things done on my schedule. Might even wash the Wisconsin bug splatter off the bike today.

Back to Rally route planning. See everyone soon.

Cookie said:
Got back from the Motoamerica Superbike doubleheader at Road America on Monday, just in time to get clothes washed and do lots of yard maintenance. I'll be repacking today and leaving Minneapolis for the Rally Friday AM. Meeting fellow COGers in KC for a night of BBQ and beverages. We will be at Rally Central Sunday afternoon.

I'm kind of liking this retirement gig. The pay sucks, but I like having the time to get things done on my schedule. Might even wash the Wisconsin bug splatter off the bike today.

Back to Rally route planning. See everyone soon.

Looking forward to meeting you on Sunday, we'll have chilled water for you on your arrival.

Want to hear about SBK too!!!!  :motonoises: :great:

Craig

Ted asked me to post this handy map for route planning!!! :))

ebfdba3981542e5b812690d224c6e217.jpg

I did not check his spelling.......(sic) ;D :beerchug:

gr33nmAn

After 5 days on the road, a rest day at the Gage Hotel in Marathon.  Fredericksburg on Friday!

Attachments

• image1.JPG
    image1.JPG
    142.5 KB · Views: 114
CaffeineMan said:
After 5 days on the road, a rest day at the Gage Hotel in Marathon.  Fredericksburg on Friday!

The Gage Hotel....great choice and great dining!

Craig

kv5e said:
CaffeineMan said:

The Gage Hotel....great choice and great dining!

Craig
A big plus one.  The entire Big Bend area is great.

what do you know stopped for gas just inside Iowa and having coffee with two members on the way to the rally, cookie and rhino. we are all soaking wet!!!

Your notes a little confusing.
  Happened to meet them there, or were riding with them?
  Wet from Rain or sweat?

See you Sunday.  :great:

Ride safe, Ted

wet from rain. I am 5600 miles into my trip at this point, was just a fluke we met, not headed to the rally myself. I am on the way back to Mississippi got be back to work on Monday. :-[

Ahh sooooooooooooooooooooo…………
Wish you were coming too!

Tell Cookie and Rhino:  we're going to have a cool front next week..
                                  Craig's buying after they arrive..  :great:

Ride safe, Ted  {I never lie} much

Putting new shoes (Dunlop Road Smart III's) on before I head out to the rally tomorrow.  Sucks to have to pay someone to do it.

Attachments

• IMG_20180609_075417__01-876x692.jpg
    IMG_20180609_075417__01-876x692.jpg
    213.5 KB · Views: 126
Jeff Kerkow said:
Hey I am going to be there tomorrow. Where do I get my free beverage ?

I got ya covered Jeff.  Find me.  Motel 6 Room 119 till Sunday.    :singing: :singing: :singing:

Stopped for the night near Tulsa. Should be there tomorrow before suppertime!

So keep the light on for me, eh?

:)

Rev Ryder said:
Jeff Kerkow said:
Hey I am going to be there tomorrow. Where do I get my free beverage ?

I got ya covered Jeff.  Find me.  Motel 6 Room 119 till Sunday.    :singing: :singing: :singing:

Glad I saw this.
  Reminded me to pack the "Rita" fixin's…

Ride safe, Ted

Jerry_Layman_NE said:

Hey Jerry - If you’re taking US 69, when you pass by the EconoLodge in McAlester, OK, give a beep and a wave.  I have a 1 inch cut on the rear tire of my C14 and I think I’m going to be stuck here until I can get a new rear tire.  :mad: :'(

MotoWojo said:
Jerry_Layman_NE said:

Hey Jerry - If you’re taking US 69, when you pass by the EconoLodge in McAlester, OK, give a beep and a wave.  I have a 1 inch cut on the rear tire of my C14 and I think I’m going to be stuck here until I can get a new rear tire.  :mad: :'(

I'm sorry, but I didn't see this until I was already here in Kerrville. I did see the other post about your troubles, but it looked to me like you were asking local people about a solution to your tire problem, and being from out of town myself, could not offer any positive comment, or knowledge. I do hope you find a tire tho. I remember having been in a similar predicament years ago during the "Ride the Divide", but I was able to find a tire for my C10 in Loveland, CO.

Good luck!

Ranch Road 336, early this morning.

Attachments

• IMG_20180611_064900__1528729935_77580.jpg
    IMG_20180611_064900__1528729935_77580.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20180611_065311__01__1528729994_19066.jpg
    IMG_20180611_065311__01__1528729994_19066.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_20180611_065401__01__1528730026_13530.jpg
    IMG_20180611_065401__01__1528730026_13530.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 141
Got back home in DFW yesterday a little after 4 - an easy ride in the country.

Enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting some new ones!

Great job by all the rally staff - your efforts are appreciated.

Really good rally.  Thanks to Fred and the crew. We rolled into home base at about  8 pm tonight (Saturday). Long drive,but worth it!
Ron

Got back today (Saturday) at about 6:00. I had a great time. Thanks to Fred and the South Central crew.

Also made it back in Saturday evening.

Thanks to Fred, Craig, Pamela, Dan, Doug, Marty, Butch, Eddie, and anyone I missed who contributed so much of their time and hard work to making this rally a success.

Also thanks to everyone attending for letting me fire flashes in your face, crawl over you, and in general be a pest to get pictures for the Concourier and for you. All my pictures (including the extras and some outtakes) are available on my SmugMug site, https://edpalmer.smugmug.com/COG/National-2018. You are free to download any of these for your own use, but please credit me if you share them anywhere. If the filename is of the form 20180610-COG_National-JES_1234.jpg, the credit goes to Jorge Silva instead. My files will have EMP instead of JES. Also note that I may restrict downloading certain files to retain rights for publication.

If you have pictures you would like to add to the collection, PM or email me and I'll give you an upload link.

Great photos ED!

Here are a couple of videos. I hope somebody got better ones, I didn't get all of the second song, it might have been better than the first one. I'm not sure why that guy (screen name rhymes with "Got No Mild Jerky") keeps covering the back of his head, doesn't he know that it's his best side?  ;D

Song One

Song two {partial}

Jami and I just made it home. Awesome rally SC! :great:

Miles to Texas => 2,158 miles
Miles home => 2,044 miles
Longest day Bernalillo, NM to Heyburn, ID => 755 miles
Average miles a day => 600
Rode the Sisters with Cronic and Big Jim on Wednesday at rally => 234 miles
Yep, only rode one day at the rally :017:

Total 2018 Three Sisters Rally => 4,436 miles

AmphibSailor said:
Ranch Road 336, early this morning.

Hey, Patrick...didn't happen to find my GoPro along there, did you?  :??:
BTW, it was nice meeting you and having you in "the band"!  :)

Eddie, It was nice meeting you guys as well.  Kind of fun being a choir boy....though it was tough memorizing ALL those lines... :41:. Didn't see your GoPro.  Would have helped look had I known.  I used about an inch of 3M tape and an eBay helmet mount for mine.  I was nervous about losing it so I had a tether mounted on the side.  (GoPro 4 Silver).

Hope someone finds yours and sees these posts.

Judy and I got home yesterday..
  {We had to go to the ranch and do a little work before coming home}.

Marty, thanks for posting the songs!
  It's a shame "that guy" was blocking your video…  (his screen name rhymes with "Got No Mild Jerky")

All of you that were at the BANQUET,,, Did ya'll notice the great singing from the COG Choir?
    {We practiced the songs for at least 15 minutes this year, and we were sober this time.}
                                                :sign0103:

Eddie/Gumby/and the rest of the Choir,,,  ya did good.    {Sorry I sang the wrong words}..  :??:

{Patrick, thanks for "err" volunteering to join the choir}.
          (That will teach you "not" to be found in the Lobby when we're forming the Choir)

Rev, {I guess} you did ok too.
  {Maybe, next year,  ya should write the song several day's before we have to sing it}?
      NOTE: The Ri-tas''' helped us overcome the stage fright/terror. Thanx for those...

For those that stayed away because you wuz skert of the heat,,, "Ya messed up"!! 
Fred must have a Friend up there,, because the weather co-operated. :great:
      We had a nice breeze blowing the entire week, the mornings were cool {below 80*}, stayed in the 80's until noon each day.
        I think the hottest afternoon I saw was only 95*..            [Danged cool by Texas standards.]
  Even the Northern folk {NOTE: I opted to not say Yankee's} commented that it was more comfortable than they expected..

The Group rides went well.
  Gave the New Folks a chance to ride some great roads {Twisted Sisters} and they were able to meet other COGgers {"me" and others  :-\}.

For those that went with me on the Nimitz Museum Ride, hope you enjoyed it.  (I really didn't plan to have a flat tire)

My hat's off to Fred and his crew!

EVERYTHING was well organized!

Ya did good.   :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great: :great:

Ride safe, Ted

I pulled into the driveway in Manhattan, KS at 3:57 p.m. Saturday, after having overnighted in OKC Friday night and enjoying a lunch visit with my daughter in Wichita earlier Saturday.  Connie never missed a beat.  780 miles each way to Kerrville and back, plus about 650 miles riding locally for a total of about 2200, averaging 43 mpg.  And a permanent smile on my face.  I agree with Ted's comment about people choosing not to attend due to the "heat" as it was hotter at home all week than it was in the hill country.  Not by much, but it just made the afternoon pool dip that much nicer. 

As with all four of the rallies I've attended now, I had a blast.  The roads were way better than anything I have locally, the food was great, the WWII museum in Fredericksburg was just an awesome experience, and the hotel staff did a great job IMO.  I could go on but you get the idea.

A huge THANK YOU to the rally staff for putting on a no-stress event for the rest of us.  I'm sure Williamsport will be a similarly great time.

BTW, I hate to display my ignorance here, but can someone enlighten me on two items that were in the swag bags?  First, the green cloth, and second, the clear plastic pouch.  Do they have a specific purpose?  What am I missing?  I can put the light, the pen, and the insulated bag to good use, but I'm at a bit of a loss on the other two items...

Thanks!

Toby

I know 1;  The green cloth is to moisten and wear around your neck.
I suspect;  The plastic pouch could be used to store the pre-wetted green cloth when your not wearing it?

Ride safe, Ted

Toby, The Green towel is a cooling towel, wet it, twirl it around and hang around the neck.
The pouch is a waterproof cellphone/MP3 player case.

Doug Meister

The plastic pouch, is a waterproof phone pouch.  I know the newer larger phones won't fit in it, but the normal size ones do.  At the rally one of the attendees tested it at Schlitterbahn and she said everything stayed dry.  I would not do a test where you put your phone in it and dunk it under water, but our thinking was it would make a great pouch to use in your tank bag.  I plan to put my MP3 player in it.

The towel is a cooling towel.  Wet it and it is suppose to have a cooling effect.  I did not test it, but many riders use them by soaking them and wrapping them around their neck under their jacket.

fred-houston said:

The towel is a cooling towel.  Wet it and it is suppose to have a cooling effect.  I did not test it, but many riders use them by soaking them and wrapping them around their neck under their jacket.

I use them all the time.  They work great!  Wet the towel.  Wring it out.  Then wrap it around your neck as Fred mentioned.  :beerchug:

fred-houston said:
The plastic pouch, is a waterproof phone pouch.  I know the newer larger phones won't fit in it, but the normal size ones do.  At the rally one of the attendees tested it at Schlitterbahn and she said everything stayed dry.  I would not do a test where you put your phone in it and dunk it under water, but our thinking was it would make a great pouch to use in your tank bag.  I plan to put my MP3 player in it.

Ah, OK, got it.  The wet cloth idea is a good one, as I can now retire the well-used one I've had for the last few (?) years (and forgot to pack for the National).  And while my phone is a pretty tight fit in the pouch, I can think of several other uses for it, especially with the drawstring.  Good stuff Fred, and thanks again to you and the SC staff for a great time!

Toby

Cindy & I got home late yesterday after going by Kansas City to visit with her 94 year old dad for Father's Day.

I've to to hand it to Fred and his crew for putting on a great rally. It was exceptionally well organized, the roads were better than expected, the temperatures weren't really bad until late afternoon, the hotel was great, etc. etc.  :)

One thing was really was welcome was that the rally central was open (seemingly) 24 hrs a day with someone that could assist or just chat. It provided a very useful location to talk to friends (new and old), get information/clarification, buy stuff (COG store or KLIM), etc. Great job! :great:

I know this is late but THANK YOU Fred and rally staff.  The rally was awesome.  It was great getting together with family again.  Jorge and I were 7 miles from home when our motorhome decided to die.  It was towed and Jorge has been working on it.  Thankfully, he found what was wrong and now it's running!

Again, thank you to everyone who made the rally a success.  You guys are the best!

Irene Silva

Finally collecting my marbles after getting home last weekend.  A big thank you to the rally team for a GREAT rally for this first timer!

The gathering room / route room was a great idea.  After volunteering to navigate for a group ride and not being needed the first day, I wandered into the room the next day just to see what was going on, having planned a rest day.  I ended up volunteering to navigate for a really great group of people and had an excellent time.  We ended up riding together another day as well.  Saw some old friends and made some new ones.  Felt welcome the entire time.

I made this trip into a 3 week, 6000-mile outing:  1 week there, 1 week in Texas, 1 week back to Pahrump.  Drank some drinks, ate some BBQ, laughed some laughs, smiled a lot, won a couple of prizes.  Smoked some cigars, a set of tires, a set of brake pads, and a set of rotors.  Had the time of my life.  ;D

Thanks again to the South Central crew for putting this on!

Edited to add:  To Bob Rainey and Rev Ryder:  My front fender rattled but made it home.  I've since fixed it with machine screws and nuts.

Good to hear about the fender.
Was hoping it would hang on.
Assume it just needed tightening at the rivets?
See ya next year in Pennsylvania?

Ride safe, Ted

CaffeineMan said:
Edited to add:  To Bob Rainey and Rev Ryder:  My front fender rattled but made it home.  I've since fixed it with machine screws and nuts.

Thanks for that note.  Glad you made it and all the more happy you made it home safely.  We looked for you at the Tech Session, but someone said you had showed early and left.  Sorry about that or we would have gotten her fixed on the spot.  But we had a great session anyways thanks to lots of folks participating and offering advice and tips.  Hope to see you again soon, brother.  :beerchug:

RE:  C-10 tech session

That was Wednesday and I was trying to get rid of my back spasms, so I was hanging in my room that afternoon, probably asleep.

The rivets were loose but rather than trying to tighten them or install new rivets, I decided on small machine screws and nuts instead.

I will be back to TX at some point, possibly Big Bend in 2019.

I attended the 2018 rally in Kerrville. Unfortunately, it was at the end of a two week, 6000 mile ride through OK, CO, NM, and AZ. I live in Arkansas, which has some of the most fun roads in the country. The Three Sisters run was a disappointment. Rough roads with chunks of pavement missing in the worst places, no scenery, scrub brush. I believe you spent too much on the convention sight, and therefore could not afford to feed the riders more than Tex-Mex appetizers. Take a lesson from the Southeast chapter, those guys know how to rally!

Rastus said:
I attended the 2018 rally in Kerrville. Unfortunately, it was at the end of a two week, 6000 mile ride through OK, CO, NM, and AZ. I live in Arkansas, which has some of the most fun roads in the country. The Three Sisters run was a disappointment. Rough roads with chunks of pavement missing in the worst places, no scenery, scrub brush. I believe you spent too much on the convention sight, and therefore could not afford to feed the riders more than Tex-Mex appetizers. Take a lesson from the Southeast chapter, those guys know how to rally!

Sorry you didn't have a good time, of course we try to please everyone, but as we know that is not possible.  I will agree to disagree with you about The Sisters, but that is what make COG great.

As one of the many folks that put the Helen rally together, I have to really say that your SCCOG guys did a great job. Trying to compare the roads in ANY part of this country against each other is a fool's errand as EVERY location is different (often markedly so). On our rides, I found the roads to be in great shape with very light traffic. The banquet showcased the cuisine of the area (e.g. Tex-Mex). Cindy and I thoroughly enjoyed the rally and the area.  :great:

I so glad that everyone had a great time, i so wish i could have been there.
Does any one know who won my Switchback lights for a C14?

No one has come forth as of yet and i still need to send them the install instructions.  :great:

Gixerhp said:
I so glad that everyone had a great time, i so wish i could have been there.
Does any one know who won my Switchback lights for a C14?

No one has come forth as of yet and i still need to send them the install instructions.  :great:
That is because it was a C10 rider.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

No, the rally crew makes sure C10 prizes go to C10 riders and vice versa. I don't know who won them.

John, Thank you for supporting COG with your prize!!
I was really hoping to be the winner, but sadly it wasn't me..
Also unsure of who won it..

I led the C-14 discussion and your lighting setup was demonstrated on a C-14.
  Many liked it and were interested in purchasing.

I hope to buy a set myself soon.

Ride safe, Ted

Ranger Jim said:
As one of the many folks that put the Helen rally together, I have to really say that your SCCOG guys did a great job. Trying to compare the roads in ANY part of this country against each other is a fool's errand as EVERY location is different (often markedly so). On our rides, I found the roads to be in great shape with very light traffic. The banquet showcased the cuisine of the area (e.g. Tex-Mex). Cindy and I thoroughly enjoyed the rally and the area.  :great:

I agree, the rally was wonderful.  I really had a great time.  I'm looking forward to next year's.

Irene

Here is a C-14 Review Video that I came across after watching those video's.
Haven't ever seen this one and though it worth watching...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl7a0IgzlG0

PS: The main reason I posted it is not for the review, it's for the roads on which it was done...
Most of the roads you see are the ones (the Three Sisters) that we rode at this years National in Kerrville Texas.
Ya'll shoulda been there!

Note to self: I have to find that BBQ Joint!! {Seen at about 6 minute's)
                  Does anyone recognize it?

Ride safe, Ted

connie_rider said:
Note to self: I have to find that BBQ Joint!! {Seen at about 6 minute's)
                  Does anyone recognize it?

Ride safe, Ted

508 E. 4th St. - Camp Wood, TX.

Cliff  :beerchug:

Let's go! :motonoises: :72: :Woot_Emoticon:

I know Cliff has a great memory and probably does remember the place.
But, (since he included the address) I suspect he looked it up.
If I'm wrong and he actually remembered it,,, gotta admit.  I'm impressed.

Need to arrange a visit when we're there next...

To those that watched the video, how do you like those roads?

Ride safe, Ted