• Do you want to post in the COG forum? Join the club (free limited trial membership available) or upgrade/renew your membership to enjoy full posting privileges.
    For simple instructions, click here
  • Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Gilmore vintage motorcycle days. S. W. Michigan

rwulf

Hay Glen. Good to here from you. I maybe able to make the show.
Will check with the troupes and see what can be done.

rwulf

If the creek don't rise I will be there. Don't know for sure if I will ride
or drive down. Kind of relates to the weather.
And as Stasch said thanks!

Stasch

My forecasts for Hickory Corners shows chance of rain from 3 - 6pm at Hickory corners but sunny/cloudy mix the rest of the time.

Are you seeing different results than this?

rwulf

Sorry Glen for the mix up on what days you were going to be there. I had a fantastic
time. That place is the best museum I have ever been to, the bike show was OK also.
I would tell anyone who has the time to spend a day, they can't do better.

MichiGlenn

Wouldn’t you know… the first time I post an event, I don’t make it clear which day is the actual show, and which will have far fewer bikes. Fortunately the Gilmore museum has a lot to see for motor lovers.
Next year we’ll have to all show up on Sunday. I was there today and saw thousands of bikes, but wish I’d been able to catch you guys.
Glad you enjoyed it anyway, Richard!

mshebel

Thanks for the suggestion. A buddy and I came in on Saturday and had a great time at the museum, looking forward to coming back next year on Sunday for the bike show. A gem of a place.