• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Madison/Ridgeland RTE & Natchez Trace Ride [MS]

Road Runner

SE USA - AAD
When: May 15, 2021 @ 11 am CDT
Where: Mama Hamil's Southern Cookin' and Bar B Que Buffet | 480 Magnolia St. | Madison, MS 39110

We'll meetup at Mama Hamil's Southern Cookin' and Bar B Que Buffet at 11 am (CDT). The restaurant is just a few miles off the Natchez Trace Pkwy. Following lunch we'll take a northern ride for a TBD distance (~40 miles) on the Natchez Trace Parkway.

In the interest of full disclosure, yes, I am related to the restaurant owner. Bob Hamil is my cousin.

This event is already listed in the Events area of our Website. There is no fee involved, but I still ask that you register so we have a head count. Hope to see you there!

-- David (aka, "Road Runner")

Road Runner

SE USA - AAD
Event Registration: When registering for this event, you will need to fill-in the No. of Guest(s) field, as it is a required field, not optional. One of our members had problems with registration, because he did not fill-in zero (0). guest(s).

Sorry about this, I did not know as I always add one (1) guest.

Hopefully, our Events Coordinator or IT can change this for us.