• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

NEW EVENT-Buffalo County Rally-Wisconsin

ZG/ZN Kim

I just wanted to bring to your attention a new Wisconsin rally on August 27and 28 in Waumandee, Wisconsin.
I realize that it is 6 months away, and it is hard to plan anything these days. But there are a couple items that needed emphasis:

-This rally will have both tent camping, and cabins on the same site. Tent camping requires no reservations. The owner has reserved 6 cabins until 5/1 for COG, after 5/1 reservations will be based upon availability
-There will be no registration fees, but you absolutely have to register. Limited to 25 members.
-This is a members only rally. Non-members can only attend being a guest of a member.

The camping/cabin combination at this event was something that was sought after the past few years. Jeff Hoff(Hudson,WI) can be thanked for finding this venue.
Please refer to the COG event calendar for more info: https://concours.org/event-4143571

Last edited:

tundra tom

Hey Kim, I’m guessing the Rally starts on Friday 8/27 not the 26th.
Thank you for setting this up!
Registered.

Jeff

Kim, Thanks so much for all the time and effort involved in setting this up. I can only guess that it could be a little bit of a pita. Appreciate it.

Cookie

I'm in. This is the further in advance that I've planned anything for the past two years. Sounds too fun to pass up.

1965soda

Thanks for getting this set up Kim! Really looking forward to it. At the moment, we've got 4 SDians coming in for the fun.

ZG/ZN Kim

Glad to hear there will be representation from SD, I think it will be worth your trip. I agree with Cookies' comment,"this will be fun". Jeff and I got some work to do to make it both fun and safe.
To all:
If you do register and need to cancel later, make sure you contact Motowojo, top notch fellow who can fix anything.

Last edited:

ZG/ZN Kim

Just a reminder, the resort cabins are held for COG members until 5/1, after that it will be first come first served. Hard to believe but this event is only 4 months/2 weeks away.
A lot of good events coming up this year in the NC area.