• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Past Attendees and First Timers at the National

Old Man on a Connie said:
Mine is velcroed, zippered, strapped and leashed. Kept at bay like an attack dog in a preschool. Locked down. Thinking about buying a SPOT for it. And no. It wasn't me.

That's funny. Yeah I guard my fobs carefully, like my cell phone. I've had the same, original cell phone since Oct 2007. My question is how many times can you drop a fob?  The little buggers are slippery.

That's ok,,,, hope it won't be too embarrasing for you,,,, if we tow you in with a C-10..  <Evil grin>

Ride safe, Ted

PS: I've been receiving notes from new Guys interested in rafting with us and asking questions about the National.
    Some are a little concerned about being a new guy....
    Ya'll old timers and other new folks,,,, help me us make everyone feel welcome!!

connie_rider said:
That's ok,,,, hope it won't be too embarrasing for you,,,, if we tow you in with a C-10..  <Evil grin>

Ride safe, Ted

PS: I've been receiving notes from new Guys interested in rafting with us and asking questions about the National.
    Some are a little concerned about being a new guy....
    Ya'll old timers and other new folks,,,, help me us make everyone feel welcome!!

Who you callin' OLD, fool!  :c002: