• *READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * If you are a current COG Member or Forum Subscriber and this is your first visit to our new site and forum, please go to www.concour.org and follow the instructions at the top of the page to activate your account and gain access to your site and forum.
  • READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • FORUM NAME - If you are a COG member and your user name does not match your name in the old forum, you can request it to be changed. To request a name change, send an email to IT@Concours.org. Include in the email your COG member number, incorrect forum name and correct forum name. Your request will be processed in order of receipt and at volunteer speed.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Radial front tire??

Ghost Rider 2

Training Wheels
Forum Subscriber
What is the prefered front radial tire to run on a later model C10? Size and brand. I am going to a car tire radial on rear and want a radial on front. I run a car tire on my Goldwing and it is fantastic. I have never been a fan of bias bike tire.

Piston720

I have a 2006 and have put 12,280 miles on the front Avon Spirit with still reasonable tread left and no cupping, but will change soon with the rear.
The front is a 110/80/ZR18.
I try to keep the tires at 42psi cold.

Ghost Rider 2

Training Wheels
Forum Subscriber
Anybody use a Continental ContiAttack2 ? I ran a set on a 1400 Connie couple years back. Grip was great. Little fast wear. But I fine with 5 or 6 thousand miles if grip is very good. Just not sure how they work on a C10

boomer

Crotch Rocket
Forum Subscriber
In the 110/80-ZR18 you can get the PR3 which is what I have fitted and prefer for the narrower rim.
Other options are the Avon Storm 3DXM, Avon Spirit ST, AngelGT, and a few others.
In the 120/70-ZR18 you can get the PR4GT, PR5GT, AngelGT, Storm 3DXM, Spirit ST, and many others.

Ghost Rider 2

Training Wheels
Forum Subscriber
My new Maxxis rear tire showed up yesterday. Probably mount it today. Still have not purchased a front yet.