• *READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * If you are a current COG Member or Forum Subscriber and this is your first visit to our new site and forum, please go to www.concour.org and follow the instructions at the top of the page to activate your account and gain access to your site and forum.
  • READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME* READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * READ ME * Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • FORUM NAME - If you are a COG member and your user name does not match your name in the old forum, you can request it to be changed. To request a name change, send an email to IT@Concours.org. Include in the email your COG member number, incorrect forum name and correct forum name. Your request will be processed in order of receipt and at volunteer speed.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Strom Tropper!

Tom NWGA

Did the same thing two years ago. Avatar is pic of bike not yet taken from the dealer. Added crash bars, centerstand, engine guard, heated grips, throttle lock, Givi windshield, BarkBusters, gas, oil, and stickers. Don't forget the stickers...LOL

EddieM

That’s what I did 4 years ago. Found a leftover 2015 Adventure and haven’t regretted it. Well, except for the (much) reduced weather protection...

nosmo

Sport Tourer
Forum Subscriber
I not sure why but I went out Friday and bought a 650 V-Strom. I just wanted something smaller and lighter. Specially when launching it onto the van.
Oh, come on you know why..........just like the C-10, it's all about BANG FER THE BUCK! The Wee-Strom is one of the best values out there for a good (maybe not great, but cetainly GOOD) do-it-all Swiss-army-knife adventure/touring bike. As I have stated before, it will do everything the C-10 will do, while burning 25% less fuel, 200 pounds lighter, can easily carry as much weight and the luggage options are staggering. Not quite so enjoyable at 70 MPH on the slab all day long, but who wants to ride there anyway? I am continually astounded at the number of people on this forum and the www.stromtrooper.com forum who own both of these bikes.

HHmmmm....seems I don't know how to post a pic of mine on this new forum...???