• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

who's coming from where?

gsjay said:
jetmech said:
Two coming from Oviedo, Florida meeting another out of Melbourne, Florida.  Yeah sorry, more from that SE crowd. :eek:
Leaving Johnstown Pa this morning...........meeting our kids in Helen who are driving up from Oviedo, Fla for the week!
We should try to meet up!
Jason
COG 32
staying at the Super 8 Tuesday-Friday

Sounds good to me! The three of us are staying at the Yonah MT. campground. You are going to want to come out to one of our nightly campfires...promise you won't leave disappointed. :beerchug:
Will be around Mon-Fri.
Rick   

Jim Snyder said:
connie_rider said:
In Chattanooga Tenn tonight.
Helen tomorrow.
See ya'll there.

Ride safe, Ted

Have fun, I hope everyone misses me terribly!!!
I do!
Actually thought I saw you for a second tonight.  Musta been the Margaritas.  Having to hang with Hub.
Helen%203_zps17xtpa61.jpg

Made short work gettin' here, a little under 10 hrs.  Great ridin' with ya Larry Buck!!
Toady...Breakfast at Helen's Country Cafe, and off to Rally Central!  I might even get a ride in! :great: